Refund / Return Policy
Outstanding customer service is a philosophy embraced by Kelly Moore and all Sales Associates, especially when processing returns. For fast and efficient returns, please keep the original receipt. This not only ensures the proper credit for the purchase, but also helps our Sales Associates process the return quickly.
All returns with an original sales receipt within 30 days of purchase:
- Items purchased can be returned at any Kelly Moore location, regardless of which Kelly Moore location the original purchase took place.
- All items must be undamaged and in sellable condition upon return.
- The return of custom tinted colors is generally not permitted (please refer to slip receipt, and the disclaimer sticker on the can). Any variation to this policy must be approved by store and/or district management. If custom tinted colors are tinted incorrectly by our Sales Associates we will exchange for the correct colors.
- Cash returns will only be issued to customers that originally paid cash. The original receipt is required for all cash returns. Otherwise, a store merchandise card will be issued in lieu of cash.
- Cash refunds made in excess of $100 must be approved by District Management and are always subject to available funds. If funds are not available, a request for payment by check can also be submitted with District Management approval (this process may take up to 10 business days). A store merchandise card may also be issued.
- Any purchase made by check may be refunded with cash after it has been verified by our Customer Service Center that the check has cleared. It may take up to 10 business days for a check to clear. Cash disbursed over $100 is subject to District Management approval and available funds. A store merchandise card may also be issued.
- All purchases made by credit card will be returned to the original credit card or by merchandise credit card. The customer must provide the original credit card.
- All purchases that were originally made on a Kelly Moore charge account will be issued a credit memo to credit their account. No cash will be dispensed.
- Store merchandise credit cards and gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or exchanged for credit on to a bank credit or debit card.
- Return of product received as promotional offer (i.e., Buy 2 get 1 Free) cannot be returned for cash, exchanged for credit on to a bank credit or debit card, or returned for credit onto a Kelly Moore customer charge account, unless all of the items are returned.
- Special order merchandise may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 25%. Contact the Store Manager or your Sales Representative for details.
Charge Account and Credit Card Returns without an original sales receipt within 30 days of purchase:
- Our Sales Associates will attempt to locate your receipt. If the receipt is located, a return will be processed at the original purchase price and tendered in the same manner as the original receipt of purchase. If the receipt is not located, a merchandise credit card (based on the current lowest selling price) or credit to the applicable Kelly-Moore charge account will be issued.
All returns with or without an original sales receipt after 30 days:
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days of purchase unless approved by District Management.
Note: Kelly-Moore Paint Company requires valid identification prior to accepting merchandise for a return. Kelly-Moore reserves the right to limit or refuse to accept the return of certain merchandise at any time and for any reason. Kelly-Moore Paint Company will only accept the return of merchandise purchased from Kelly-Moore Paint Company stores.